All reporting entities are required to prepare an annual report on their risk assessment and AML/CFT programme. Reports for the period of 1 July 2016 – 30 June 2017 must have been submitted to FMA by 31 August 2017.
The filing period opens on Monday 3 July and closes on Thursday 31 August 2017.
Information from these reports will provide us with important information on the people and organisations we supervise, and help us:
- understand the risk of money laundering and financing of terrorism activities in each reporting entity
- ensure that information we have on our reporting entities is accurate and up-to-date
- determine the best use of our AML/CFT resources.
To complete the annual AML/CFT report you will need:
- a FSP number
- a RealMe login and password
- your most recent financial year-end data.
We also recommend that you:
If you experience any problems submitting your report or if you need help, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 434 567.