The filing period opened on Monday 2 July and closed on Friday 31 August 2018. If you haven’t submitted yet you are overdue and must file immediately.
All reporting entities are required to prepare an annual report on their risk assessment and AML/CFT programme for the period of 1 July 2017 – 30 June 2018.
Information from these reports will provide us with important information on the people and organisations we supervise, and help us:
- understand the risk of money laundering and financing of terrorism activities in each reporting entity
- ensure that information we have on our reporting entities is accurate and up-to-date
- determine the best use of our AML/CFT resources.
To complete the annual AML/CFT report you will need:
- a FSP number
- a RealMe login and password
- your most recent financial year-end data.
We also recommend that you:
How to submit your report
- Login from Monday 2 July to our e-services portal by clicking on www2.e-services.fma.govt.nz/. If clicking on the link does not take you to the portal please copy or type the link on your browser and open it.
- Click 'Login' at the top right corner of the screen.
- On the next screen in the white box, type in your RealMe login details. If this is the first time you have logged into our new online system, you will be asked to create a new profile which includes your name, email address and phone number.
- On the next screen click on ‘All Forms’, then select ‘AML/CFT Annual Report’. This will take you through to the start of the questions.
If you experience any problems submitting your report or if you need help, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 434 567.